Optical/Optometric Assistant Instructor-Lamson Institute Ms. Zapata prepares Optical students for entry level positions administrative procedures related to the medical office, clinic, hospital setting, including patient processing and assessment. She was first trained as an Ophthalmic Technician in 1992. Her experience…
Lamson Institute is nestled in beautiful San Antonio, Texas. Since 2007, we have been successfully training individuals like you for new careers. Lamson Institute has many graduates that have been trained for good careers in:
• Commercial Refrigeration, Heating and Air Conditioning
• Lab Assistant, EKG Technician/Phlebotomist
• Medical Assistant
• Optical/Optometric Assistant
• Medical Biller/Coder/Office Assistant
Lamson Institute proudly offers day and evening courses, for all walks of life, and people that are currently employed. If you have the desire to start a new and fascinating career, then Lamson Institute is the right choice to turn your desire into reality!
Fill out our simple information request form and get the information you need today!
We provide our students with a quality education that can offer our graduates the opportunity to obtain employment in their programs of study upon graduation. Our commitment to student success is reflected in our core values of:
• Educational Excellence
• Student Satisfaction
• Career Services success
• Continuous Improvement of our institution
Our mission is simple:
Lamson Institute prepares students for career-focused employment by delivering relevant career training.
Lamson Institute focuses on:
• providing career-training opportunities in a relatively short period of time that prepares students for entry-level positions in their field of study.
• assisting every student to achieve their educational and professional goals
• promoting an environment that fosters helping family, improving futures, and the ability to earn a better living!
• Our students come first!
If you are interested in one of our career training programs just fill out the information request form to the right of this page and we will get you the information you need to make a good decision!
• Specialized and intensive hands-on programs designed to train our students to function as professionals upon graduation.
• Many Lamson Institute programs offer students the opportunity to test for industry certifications.
These industry certifications can help graduates achieve a higher level of recognition within their fields of study and can assist with the successful launch of their new careers. Here at Lamson Institute we are approved for Veteran’s Training as well as financial aid for those who qualify. Get started today by requesting more information!
Providing prosperous new careers and provides healthcare and technical training to motivated people just like YOU. Lamson Institute is accredited by ACCSC and we are monitored on the success of our students in both:
• graduation rates
• career placement rates
Student success directly impacts our success and we take our role seriously. Therefore, Lamson Institute assists its graduates with career placement not only upon graduation, but throughout their careers which means that going to Lamson Institute can help you, your family, and the one’s you love to have a better life and you can enjoy a successful new career.
Mastering Your Time With These Time Management Techniques Time management can be thought of as the ability to plan and control how you use the hours in a day to effectively accomplish your goals. Managing your time poorly can be…
Communication is Key: Tips For Improving Communication Skills Effective communication skills are essential in all industries and fields. Employees must know how to effectively convey and receive thoughts and messages face to face and using writing. Many employers have stated…