Vocational Training Schools: What You Should Know What are vocational training schools? What do people learn at them? How long are the programs? How can you tell a good vocational training school from a bad one? These are all important…
Electrician Diploma San Antonio
An electrician is a skilled tradesperson who specializes in the electrical wiring of buildings, stationary machines and related electrical equipment. Electricians may also work in the installation of new electrical components or the maintenance and repair of existing electrical infrastructures.
Job Opportunities: As a graduate from our program you will be qualified to work in both residential and industrial maintenance environments. You will also be able to execute new construction electrical work.
Applied Skills: As a graduate from our program you will have learned about electrical code, wiring installation, conduit bending, motors and transformer systems, and manual and electric industrial controls. With this host of knowledge you will be prepared for the reputable industry certification.
Are You Career Training Ready? Find Out!
Take the Lamson Institute “Career Training Readiness Quiz”
The fun, online quiz takes 3-minutes to complete and you’ll get a personalized report. Identify your strengths and social style plus the training and positions you’re best suited for.
Get Your Career Training Readiness score now.
Lamson Institute Advantages: Why Choose Us
- Fast – we empower students to graduate in a short amount of time, which saves students both time and money
- Focused – we only deliver the most industry relevant hands-on courses and skills to our students
- High Growth – we offer programs in some of the fastest growing fields out there
- Friendly – we welcome students into a caring and supportive learning environment
- Community – we foster a family-like atmosphere in order to ensure that each student is a valued member of a tightly-knit community of supportive teachers, career counselors, and fellow students
- Validation – we are accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC); the ACCSC is listed by the U.S. Department of Education as a nationally recognized accrediting agency
- Real World Experience – Students receive the real world, hands-on experience they need by completing an externship in the local community
- Financial Aid – financial aid is available to those who qualify for student loans, grants, or both
Who We Are
Lamson Institute has offered hands-on training in a variety of career fields since 2007. We pride ourself on giving students a comprehensive career-oriented education by a highly experienced faculty. With the training you receive from Lamson, you will be well qualified to apply for an entry-level position in your chosen career path.
Contact us today for more information about Lamson career training.