Why Become An Electrician? Let’s face it, there are a lot of options when it comes to choosing a career path. You could be a lawyer or you could be an opera singer. You could be a store manager…
Lab Assistant, EKG Technician/Phlebotomist Diploma San Antonio
Laboratory Assistants play a vital role in assisting other staff members in daily operations in laboratories. Laboratory assistants may perform tasks such as collecting blood, tissue or other specimens, preparing specimens for storage or examination, and maintaining patient and testing records. Laboratory Assistants also help clean and maintain the laboratory’s equipment and facilities. Other administrative duties could include billing, filing, and other computer-centered tasks.
Job Opportunities: As a graduate from our program you will be prepared for entry-level employment in the medical field and will be ready to take on your new career as a Lab Assistant, EKG Technician, or Phlebotomist.Applied Skills: As a graduate from our program you will have learned how to draw blood, prepare for lab testing, and draw other specimens/bodily fluids from patients as needed. You will have an understanding of hematology, bacteriology, urinalysis, electrocardiography, phlebotomy, and vital signs. You will be prepared to achieve your Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) certification.
Are You Career Training Ready? Find Out!
Take the Lamson Institute “Career Training Readiness Quiz”
The fun, online quiz takes 3-minutes to complete and you’ll get a personalized report. Identify your strengths and social style plus the training and positions you’re best suited for.
Get Your Career Training Readiness score now.
Lamson Institute Advantages: Why Choose Us
- Fast – we empower students to graduate in a short amount of time, which saves students both time and money
- Focused – we only deliver the most industry relevant hands-on courses and skills to our students
- High Growth – we offer programs in some of the fastest growing fields out there
- Friendly -we welcome students into a caring and supportive learning environment
- Community – we foster a family-like atmosphere in order to ensure that each student is a valued member of a tightly-knit community of supportive teachers, career counselors, and fellow students
- Validation – we are accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC); the ACCSC is listed by the U.S. Department of Education as a nationally recognized accrediting agency
- Real World Experience – Students receive the real world, hands-on experience they need by completing an externship in the local community
- Financial Aid – financial aid is available to those who qualify for student loans, grants, or both
Who We Are
Lamson Institute has offered hands-on training in a variety of career fields since 2007. We pride ourself on giving students a comprehensive career-oriented education by a highly experienced faculty. With the training you receive from Lamson, you will be well qualified to apply for an entry-level position in your chosen career path.
Contact us today for more information about Lamson career training.
For important information about the educational debt, earnings, and completion rates of students who attended this program, please Click Here.