Vocational Training Schools: What You Should Know What are vocational training schools? What do people learn at them? How long are the programs? How can you tell a good vocational training school from a bad one? These are all important…
Medical Biller/Coder/Office Assistant Diploma San Antonio
The Workforce: As a graduate from our Medical Biller/Coder/Office Assistant program, you will be ready to enter entry-level positions in a variety of medical environments, including private medical practices, medical billing companies, hospitals, clinics, and insurance companies.
Job Opportunities: As a graduate from our program you will be prepared for entry-level employment as a medical biller, medical coder, medical office administrator, or electronic health records clerk.
Applied Skills: As a graduate from our program you will have learned about medical coding, billing, filing insurance claims, medical billing software, and medical terminology and anatomy. You will be prepared to earn the reputable industry certification, the Certified Professional Coder-A (CPC-A), from the AAPC certifying agency.
Are You Career Training Ready? Find Out!
Take the Lamson Institute “Career Training Readiness Quiz”
The fun, online quiz takes 3-minutes to complete and you’ll get a personalized report. Identify your strengths and social style plus the training and positions you’re best suited for.
Get Your Career Training Readiness score now.
Lamson Institute Advantages: Why Choose Us
- Fast – we empower students to graduate in a short amount of time, which saves students both time and money
- Focused – dwe only deliver the most industry relevant hands-on courses and skills to our students
- High Growth – we offer programs in some of the fastest growing fields out there
- Friendly – we welcome students into a caring and supportive learning environment
- Community – we foster a family-like atmosphere in order to ensure that each student is a valued member of a tightly-knit community of supportive teachers, career counselors, and fellow students
- Validation – we are accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC); the ACCSC is listed by the U.S. Department of Education as a nationally recognized accrediting agency
- Real World Experience – Students receive the real world, hands-on experience they need by completing an externship in the local community
- Financial Aid – financial aid is available to those who qualify for student loans, grants, or both
Who We Are
Lamson Institute has offered hands-on training in a variety of career fields since 2007. We pride ourself on giving students a comprehensive career-oriented education by a highly experienced faculty. With the training you receive from Lamson, you will be well qualified to apply for an entry-level position in your chosen career path.
Contact us today for more information about Lamson career training.
For important information about the educational debt, earnings, and completion rates of students who attended this program, please Click Here.